Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper and Glacier National Parks
Retail Price: $19.99
Amazon Price: $15.38
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go hiking and camping in the Backcountry in Banff; mountain-biking and horseback riding in Jasper, or wildlife spotting in Glacier; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best – hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 52 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features – Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Covers Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Glacier National Park, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Bow Valley, Backcountry, Kananaskis Country, Lake O’Hara, Jasper Town, Blackfeet Indian Reservation and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Banff, Jasper & Glacier National Parks, our most comprehensive guide to these Canadian national parks, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
If you want your trip to the Canadian Rockies to be an unforgettable experience, then you will want this guide in your pocket as you are planning and visiting the area. I used it to plan my trip and was very pleased. It has the information that you need to know to plan the perfect trip. Whether it’s driving an Ice Explorer over a glacier, or riding a mountain gondola through clear blue skies, sleeping out under the stars or lodging in beautiful mountain cabins, Lonely Planet has something for the whole family. You will find plenty of tips on what to see, where to stay, and how to get there. With expertly crafted maps and gorgeous photos, this full-color guidebook gives you the tools you need to have an immersive and unique experience. Using this guide this trip will be a memorable experience!
~Reviewed by Kevin M.